Roam to Your Heart's Content

We’ve Got You Covered.
Here. There.



Get Protection!

Recreational Vehicle Insurance (RV Insurance) Coverage for You

Recreational vehicles do more than just carry you from one place to another. They transport you with an eye toward maximum fun and/or comfort along the way. And, yes, these vehicles are associated with playtime.  But, that doesn’t mean they don’t need the same insurance protection as any other piece of expensive property you own. In fact, RV insurance may be needed more than other types of vehicle insurance since they also create a potential for liabilities.

Recreational Vehicle Insurance, RV insurance 

RV Insurance for Recreational Vehicles and Liability

In comparison, your recreational vehicle is like an automobile. It has the potential to be a moving vehicle that can cause bodily injury and property damage to others. In order to help pay for any damage you inadvertently inflict, you should secure liability RV insurance. This policy can also help cover the cost of environmental cleanup.  For example, cleanup after an accident that causes the spillage of a toxic chemical or other pollutant.

Liability coverage will have limits that work on both a per-incident and per-policy basis. They may also have a deductible that requires an out-of-pocket contribution for each incident or year.

Recreational Vehicle Insurance Property Coverage

So, you’ve considered the potential liabilities you are exposed to while operating a recreational vehicle.  Now it’s time to think about RV safety and secure coverage for the value of the vehicle itself. RV insurance coverage can include financial compensation in the event of physical damage, vandalism, theft and collision. In addition, your policy may allow for reimbursement of personal effects stored in or on the vehicle.  For instance, you may need coverage for things such as a boat or snowmobile.

In some cases, you may want to consider adding specialized coverage for additional risks including the loss or damage of awnings and custom equipment. If you have an RV that you live in part or full time, you may need certain extended protection. If so, be sure to discuss that with your agent.

Call Now ButtonCall Now!