Dependable Homeowner Insurance
Dependable homeowner insurance should be there when you need it. And, we know that Texas homeowners have unique insurance needs. That’s why it’s important that you consult with a qualified, Texas insurance agency like East Texas Insurance for Texas homeowner insurance. More importantly, we will assess your unique needs. We will help you build a dependable homeowner insurance plan. This customized homeowner insurance policy will be designed just for you. If you need information regarding Renter’s Insurance we cover that as well! Details about Renters Insurance can be found here.
Do I Need to Update My Homeowner Insurance Because of COVID-19?
A standard homeowners policy covers business property up to the limit of liability you previously established. However, many business owners, workers, and the self-employed have been forced to move their business equipment into their home because of the coronavirus. Previous liability limits you established may not be enough coverage. Give us a call and we can help you determine if your home insurance needs to update. We’ll make sure you have a sufficient policy to cover extra business equipment like laptops, monitors, and networking equipment.
What is Dependable Homeowner Insurance?
A good Texas homeowner insurance plan provides financial protection against disasters. For example, a standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it. In short, it is a package policy. Homeowner insurance covers both damage to your property AND your liability or legal responsibilities. Dependable homeowner insurance covers injuries and property damage to you or members of your family. It also covers damage caused to other people. And, this coverage also includes damage caused by household pets. Our goal is to get you the best homeowner insurance in Texas and provide quality coverage.
Most damage caused by disasters is covered. However, there are some exceptions. The most significant exceptions include flood and earthquake damage, for example. It’s important that you buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage in order to be fully covered.
Furthermore, home damage as a result of poor maintenance is also an exception. In other words, maintenance-related problems are ultimately the homeowner’s responsibility. Overall, it’s best to have a qualified agency like East Texas Insurance help you make informed decisions about coverage. Ultimately, this can help you avoid costly mistakes in the long run.
Why Do You Need Dependable Homeowner Insurance?
Simply put, you need a reputable Texas insurance agency like East Texas Insurance to protect you financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. Here are some important things to consider since your home is probably one of your largest investments:
- Most likely, you’ll need money to repair or replace your home if its is destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster,
- Liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses if a guest in your home is injured,
- If you happen to be a victim of theft and vandalism it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs,
- Your lender will require homeowner insurance if you are still paying for your home.
Things to Consider and Questions to Ask Your Agent
Here are a few things you should discuss with your agent:
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? We can talk you through your home’s features and the things you own. We will help you make an informed decision about coverage.
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service and is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? Special discounts such as multiple policy, security system and fire resistance may apply.
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim? You need to know who to call and what will happen after you file a claim.
To sum it up, it is important to know exactly how dependable homeowner insurance can protect your financial interests. Most importantly, it provides peace of mind and is meant to cover unexpected damage. Homeowner insurance does not cover routine maintenance. Contact us to know exactly what’s included in a dependable homeowner insurance policy. Above all, let us design a plan customized to meet your specific needs.